16 May 2012

3.5 hours?

I can't exactly say that I didn't have time to write this blog today. Because that definitely is not true. But I'm tired. And I've been tired. And just overall feeling weird.

It's nice to be home, but there are so many things I'm missing right now too. Part of me definitely wishes I could've gotten that internship in Hawaii and just stayed the summer. Plus, I know that home is only a short stopping point, a "three week layover" before my summer adventure in independence begins.

The rest of my time in Oakland went okay. I think I managed to sleep for maybe an hour and a half, broken into 2 45-minute nap periods. I felt surprisingly okay when I got off the plane in Denver, probably because my sleep cycles cut off just right. But really that 1.5 hours was all I really got of nighttime sleeping. I got maybe 2 hours on the flight from Honolulu, but that was mostly just tacked on to my lack of sleep on Sunday night.

Either way, 3.5 hours of sleep is not a lot, especially after finals week.

I feel like I have so many interesting things to say, but I'm still jumbled right now. I can't quite fathom my thoughts into concrete words. Everything happened so fast, and I can just tell that trend will continue over the next 3 weeks.

But I'm going to make the best of it, as i walk on the ledge.

For now, please excuse the shortness of this blog. I need to sleep.

Cheers!

Inspirational quote/photo of the day: "You can’t prepare for everything life’s going to throw at you. And you can’t avoid danger. It’s there. The world is a dangerous place, and if you sit around wringing your hands about it, you’ll miss out on all the adventure." — Jeannette Wall
Word of the day: perendinate--to put off until the day after tomorrow; also, to keep postponing from day to day

No comments:

Post a Comment