31 August 2011

College!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I already failed once this month, so I'm not even caring that I never posted a blog yesterday. I had a ton of crazy appointments in the morning to get set up here and then we moved in to my dorm. Then in the afternoon I went with my parents to some beautiful places here around Kaneohe/Kailua, and then by the time we finally got back to my dorm, everyone was leaving for the organized trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. To be honest, I really only went because I thought it would be good to bond with my roommates, but I did end up getting a water kettle, mug, and mattress pad, so I suppose it wasn't entirely a bad trip. Except for the fact we didn't get back to HPU until midnight, and then I had to set up my bed. Bleurgh.


Today I hung out with my parents, doing a crazy steep hike very similar to the incline and going swimming in Kailua Bay. This evening was orientation kick-off, which...was interesting? I guess. It wasn't very exciting and they still seem rather disorganized. But I did finally finish this evening unpacking everything and trying my best to organize with our lack of desks and furniture.


....Anyway. I am really totally failing at blogging at the end of this month, which sucks, but perhaps I will do better tomorrow? *sigh*


Word of the Day: metaphrastic--having the quality of a literary work that has been translated or changed from one form to another, as prose into verse.

Inspirational quote/photo of the day: "There are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, before this and after this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment