01 August 2011

You're a GREAT white

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's August again. Which means the return of BEDAugust. :D Hopefully I'll finish this year. I had a lot of things going on last year, and I remember that I kind of fell apart from anxiety and grief and otehr such things on the 31st last year. *sigh* BUT NOT THIS YEAR. I WILL TRIUMPH!!!

I don't even know if BEDA is a "thing" anymore, since Maureen doesn't do it, promote it, or even check her ning here. But I don't care. I enjoy it, even if I only do it for myself.

However, it's been so long since I've written a real, everyday blog post that I don't even know what to write about anymore. Funny, since I used to be so good at it. I have procrastinated writing this until 20:50, and I'm going to go to bed in like...an hour so I can wake up for Pottermore tonight. So this first blog post? Definitely going to be short.


........................................................


So I just wrote a very long rant about Pottermore, but when I reread it I realized most of it sounded really mean and kind of petty. Not at all like me, and not really the way I feel about Pottermore. I think I'm just annoyed because I haven't been able to stay up late for the clue because of work and sickness and I'm sick of people acting like they're more special because they stayed up the FIRST night to get it. But, whatever. We'll all get in, we'll all get the experience, we'll all get some MORE POTTER from Jo. And I'm staying up tonight.

I have spent most of the day watching Shark Week reruns. I love Shark Week. It's the best week of the year. I'm not a big fan of the crazy shark attack shows--I'm more interested in the science, which is what they play during the day. I'm such a marine biology nerd...
Also went to Borders, since they are closing. I don't really care, since I've never liked Borders, but I felt bad for the teenager we bought stuff from. He said his job at Borders was his plan to get through college. =( Poor kid.

Okay, but seriously, I don't even know what to write anymore. So, instead, here's some Shark Facts and a Shark Comic. I will write more tomorrow...I hope.

Cheers!



Inspirational quote/photo of the day: “…human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but…life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.”
— Gabriel García Márquez

Days until I leave for college: 25
Daily Shark Fact: Most sharks as we know them today developed about 64 million years ago during the age of the dinosaurs.
Daily Shark Picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment